DEVON LONDON womenswear design label, established in London by Vietnamese designer Devon Nguyen. Devon London as a brand was officially launched in August 2011 and has made a remarkable position in Vietnamese fashion industry with gorgeous annual collections.
Her style is always dialogue between masculine and feminine. Mannish or womanly, the clothes usually give an effortless cool attitude, signature digital printing or embroidery unique details.
DEVON LONDON customer target are women who know what is beautiful in life, comfortable in their own skins, dress up for nobody else but themselves.
“Fashion design is about making the unknown, known.
Making the unwanted, wanted, and making the impossible, possible.
A thought becomes a design and the design becomes iconic.”
OUR BRAND STORY
- Hosting of Makeover TV show
- Opening of first boutique in a historical square in Hanoi
- Presentation her ready-to-wear at Elle Fashion Show
- Sponsoring of clothes for movies ("Âm mưu giày gót nhọn" and Cô dâu đại chiến 2"
- Collaboration with 'lOreal for their Fashion show
- Distribution of collection at london based concept store YCONCEPT
- Opening second store in Ho Chi Minh City
- Show the ready-to-wear SS15/16 at Đẹp Fashion runway
- Co-hosting of Fashion & Passion TV show
- Distribution of collection on Zalora.com (biggest vietnamese online shop)
- Co-hosting § presentation of collection during Vietmese star & fashion TV show
- Introduction of second line called "Sol" - first boutique opening in Hanoi
- Presentation of AW16/17 collection at Vietnamese International Fashion Week